In this third and final episode with the one and only Billi Bierling we talk about a range of different topics, including life and death on the mountain. Unfortunately the sound is not the best on this episode. I hope you bare with me until I have figured out the technical stuff!
- 01.00 How the availability of time is influencing and structuring decisions in order to achieve great things, and how waiting may make things worse!
- 07.30 Life and death decisions – and how they put life on the edge
- 8.30 Tollgates and structuring of decisions based on experience to avoid getting killed and becoming ”green boots”.
- 12.45 How experience may be the best, and worst teacher!
- 13.45 There´s risks and there´s risks. How commercial operators make the decisions for less experienced individuals
- 17.20 The difference of climbing with and without supplemental oxygen, and doing things for the beauty of it!
- 23.10 Take aways for handling risk in a business setting, and how it could be relevant for i.e. humanitarian aid by developing confidence